Friday, January 20, 2012

The Many Faces of Khimanie:)

I bought a camera this week, FINALLY, so I'm snappin pictures all the time. Khimanie LOVES the camera and everytime I pull it out she goes, "Cheeeeeessseee!!" And makes this face every time:) Then IMMEDIATELY after the picture is taken she says, "I see I see I see" and reaches for the camera. EVERY TIME without fail:)


She's definitely adorable and so much fun:) She's going going going all the time and she's very smart! She's 17 months old and always says please and thank you, AT THE RIGHT TIMES... Wow right? She cleans her messes and sings, "Clean up, Clean up, Share" :) She counts to three and she dances like NO OTHER.. She's definitely a black baby:) I have a video of her dancing and I'll put it up soon:) She makes me want to have a baby... but I can DEFINITELY wait don't you worry. More to come soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment